You can help Heart’s Home in various ways:
- Spreading the word about Heart’s Home in parishes, youth groups, colleges…
- Participating in the “come and see” weekends or orientation programs.
- Looking for an apostolate that enables you to reach out to the suffering according to your availabilities.
- Praying especially for the consecrated members of Heart’s Home.
- Sponsoring a Heart’s Home Priest.
- Taking part of different events organized by Heart’s Home throughout the year.
- Helping in the development of the International “Center for a Culture of Compassion” in bringing your friends for a time of rest, or giving time to helping its construction.
You can continue to go deeper into the readings of those who help us better understand the charism of compassion such as Father Thierry de Roucy, Adrienne von Speyr, Hans Urs von Balthasar, Maurice Zundel, Father Thomas Philippe, Father Giussani, Little sister Magdalena of Jesus, Blessed Charles de Foucault, Catherine Doherty and blessed Mother Theresa. As St Maximilian Kolbe is our patron saint, you can spend some time reading about his life and discovering how he can help us live with a more compassionate heart.