If you feel called to minister to the most isolated people in the world while at the same time deepening your relationship with God by way of a domestic or international mission, here is what you need to know:
- There is no specific degree or professional experience required to apply.
- You are between 21 and 35 years of age and in good mental and physical health.
- Mission options range between 14 and 24 months.
- Domestic missions are based in New York, international missions exist on the continents of Africa, Asia, Europe, Central and South America.
- You are ready to live an intense prayer life including daily Eucharist and adoration, rosary, morning and evening prayer.
- You are ready to enter into communal life with 3 or 4 other volunteers from various cultures, and backgrounds.
- You are ready to generate a network of compassion by fundraising $700 for each month you commit to mission.
From start to finish it is roughly a six-month process from the time of your “Come and See” weekend until you leave on mission.