In honor of the 20th anniversary of Heart’s Home, we wish to promote devotion to the universal figure of compassion that inspired us throughout these years.
To that purpose, we have decided to build, at the International Center for a Culture of Compassion, a shrine dedicated to Our Lady of Compassion.
Celebrated on September 15th, Our Lady of Compassion stands close to 9/11, making this devotion particularly meaningful in our country.
To build this shrine, we rely on your generous support!
- To be built in August at the top of the International Center for a Culture of Compassion (ICCC), near Woodbourne, NY, the shrine will be an approximately 12’ x 8’ x 11’ wooden construction. It will shelter a limestone sculpture of the Pietà by artist Paul Crochat.
- The overall cost of the shrine amounts to $55,000.
How donors will be remembered
- Every year on the last Saturday of September, a Mass will be said for the intentions of all donors.
- All “benefactors” – as individuals or groups – will have their names recorded inside the shrine.
- Please remember that donations to Heart’s Home from the United States are 100% tax-deductible, under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- If you want to make your donation by check, please follow these instrutions.
- Sponsor: up to $ 150 - Patron: up to $1,000 - Benefactor: $ 1,000 & above
Inauguration Pilgrimage : Save the Date !
- On September 18th, 2010, we are proud to invite you to our Inaugurative Pilgrimage to the ICCC. Come and celebrate with us 20 years of Compassion!