Heart’s Home is an international Catholic non-profit organization that works to promote a culture of compassion around the world through a range of charitable and cultural efforts.
Heart’s Home consists of global network of volunteers who provide companionship and one-on-one support to disadvantaged and socially isolated individuals – primarily children – in some of the world’s most economically troubled areas. The organization is active on five continents, with 41 centers in 21 countries.
Heart’s Home also runs the International Center for a Culture of Compassion (ICCC), a seminar and retreat facility in New York State’s Catskill Mountains. A venue for conferences, art seminars, concerts, exhibitions and spiritual retreats, the ICCC is the nucleus of Heart’s Home’s efforts to promote a compassionate sensibility throughout society.
Based within the Ingersoll Housing Projects in Brooklyn, New York, Heart’s Home USA is made up of several full-time volunteers, permanent members and interns. Living and working together, the Heart’s Home USA team works to fulfill the organization’s vision by serving the community in the New York metropolitan area and coordinating the missions of young American volunteers abroad.
The workers regularly visit and assist disadvantaged members of the local community in shelters, nursing homes and housing projects throughout Brooklyn, including the Ingersoll Houses, Walt Whitman Houses and Farragut Houses. In addition to forging relationships with these people and providing moral support, the Hearts Home USA team aids those in need with day-to-day activities such as shopping and cooking, and also links them with appropriate resources such as public asistance and rehabilitation centers. Heart’s Home USA also hosts a weekly youth group.
All proceeds from the event directly support Heart’s Home USA’s charitable initiatives.
- Donate items for the cocktail, dinner or auction.
All in-kind donations are tax-deductible
- Buy a table for 8 people.
- Make a donation directly to Heart’s Home USA.
Sponsorships are available at $10,000, $5,000, $2,500 and $1,000.
For more information, please contact Laetitia Palluat de Besset
at laetitia heartshomeusa.org or 718 522 2922
- Reach a sophisticated audience, including CEOs and executives of French and American companies, fine art connoisseurs, law firms, private equity funds, and UN officials from the French U.N. representation.
- Showcase your products in a unique environment and increase your exposure in New York. We will provide logo recognition of participating companies and organizations on the event materials.
- Align your organization with a globally recognized advocate for the world’s underprivileged and the promotion of human dignity.
Donations are 100 % tax-deductible.