These are the basic chronological steps that a missionary will take to become a volunteer with Heart’s Home:
1. Make initial contact with the Recruitment Director: srregine heartshomeusa.org
2. After a brief phone interview, you may download the Application Form and mail a completed copy to
108 St Edwards Street,
Brooklyn, NY 11205.
3. Register for a “Come and See” weekend held at the Heart’s Home in Brooklyn.
4. In two weeks time you will be ask if you wish to commit to a mission or not.
5. Upon commitment your country of mission is assigned in two to four weeks time.
6. Once you have received your country of mission you may begin fundraising , learning the language and applying for your visa.
7. A two-week Orientation Program held at the Heart’s Home in Brooklyn will be scheduled prior to your departure for mission.
8. A sending forth mass, at which you will be commissioned as a Heart’s Home missionary, is to be organized before leaving for mission.